Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

So when I taught 3rd Grade we had a "HERO Binder" that housed all of our important information.  HERO was an acronym for Having Everything Ready and Organized.  I spent all last year - my first year in first grade - trying in my mind to adapt it to first grade. 

With the new year creaping up on us, my thoughts turned back to this organizational tool.  But, it had to have a cool, new, Belton-ique name.  I wanted a "TIGER Binder"!  All day today I harassed my poor friend Stacy (...so maybe the harassment started yesterday...) for help with the acronym. 

Im not 100% sold, but with inpiration from http://theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/ and Stacy, as of today it is a "Tiger Binder" that says "Tigers R.O.C.K. - Regular Open Communication is Key".  So as soon as I figure out how to get my PowerPoint uploaded into Blogger (HELP! HELP!), you can see my beautiful work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment